Squirrel ProductivityTools is add-in software for Microsoft PowerPoint that lets you do your work more efficiently. It provides a comprehensive set of useful features that standard PowerPoint is lacking. For example:
- Save selected slides as PowerPoint or PDF file
- Attach selected slides as PowerPoint or PDF file to an Outlook e-mail, meeting request or task
- Save presentation on slide change
- Search and replace text on selected slides (incl. or excl. speaker notes)
- Format all text in the presentation
- Copy object to selected slides
- Align objects to circle
- Align objects to rectangular row/column grid
- Align objects to master object (edges or corners)
- Swap objects
- Stack objects (remove spaces)
- Change language on selected slides
- Manage comments across the presentation
- Categorize slides with tags
- Copy or delete speaker notes
- Manage backup
Squirrel ProductivityTools is seamlessly integrated into Microsoft PowerPoint and easy to learn. You can start working productively right away. Squirrel ProductivityTools comes without yearly license costs, you only pay the low-priced one-time fee and may use Squirrel ProductivityTools forever. For you as a Squirrel ProductivityTools customer, future updates come at no charge.
Download a free and time-wise unlimited trial version or watch our demo video.
Squirrel ProductivityTools for PowerPoin is a free trial software application from the Office Suites & Tools subcategory, part of the Business category.
The app is currently available in German, English and it was last updated on 2017-11-19. The program can be installed on Win2000, WinXP, Win7 x32, Win7 x64, Windows 8, Windows 10, WinServer, WinOther, WinVista, WinVista x64.
Squirrel ProductivityTools for PowerPoin (version 1.1) has a file size of 7.84 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 9 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.